December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving in WI:)

We just got back from visiting WI for Thanksgiving. It was so nice to see family and friends. We also have decided on a name for our baby girl: Layla Grace Prelog. I have loved the name Layla for so many years!! And Grace is my Mom's name.

We wanted to go back for Christmas but the Dr. won't clear me to go. So it will be Christmas in Florida this year for the Prelog's!! It will sure be the warmest Christmas we will every have had:)

When we were in WI I had two showers for Baby Layla!!! My Mom had a shower for me and so did Chad's Mom. It was so nice of them and we are so thankful for all there hard work. Thank you everyone for the wonderful gifts for Layla!! They are much appreciated! Needless to say we couldn't see out the back of our SUV on the way home :)

Here are just a few pictures from the shower and our visit with Layla's future cousins:

Cake.....Yum!!!



Opening presents...our Neice Amber was my little helper!


Our Neice Amber and I

My Mom and I

Amber reading to Great-Grammy! She is reading Where The Wild Things Are...Chad loves that book:)


Amber loves her Uncle Chad!!!


Me and our nephew Joshua

Our nephew Nicholas:
We were so happy to be able to see him play in a soccer tournament while on our visit!!





No comments: