May 20, 2010

Mother's Day

This year was my very first Mother's Day. It was extra special since my Mom was here visiting. We spent the day shopping at the outlet mall by our house and going out to a late lunch. Chad and Layla got me the most amazing gifts; a iPod which they had engraved on the back "Happy Mother's Day", an engraved snow globe, and a beautiful ring with Layla's birthstone.They got me way to many things!!! Being a Mom is the most wonderful gift. I look at Layla in amazement and thank God each day for her!
The globe has a Mother and Daughter inside!
Layla holding the iPod:-)
Layla has started holding things..it is so cute.
Layla trying to listen to my iPod ;-)


1 comment:

The Courtnage Family said...

What a wonderful Mothers day for you and you deserve every second of it. You are a wonderful mother and Layla is very lucky to have you.