August 29, 2010

Trip to Wisconsin....cont.

While we were in WI Layla got her first taste of a highchair and a sippy cup. She loves it!! Which is no surprise. We are waiting till 6 months to start rice cereal...I can't wait!! We had to get a few pictures while she was in Grammy and Grandpop Noel's highchair.
 Laughing:-)
 Can I have that toy??
She did so good with cup!


While we were visiting I got to watch Layla's cousin Amber's horseback riding lesson. It was her last one....I am glad I got to go. She did awesome!!!
Layla couldn't wait to meet her Grandpa Steve and Grandma Barb!! We went over to their house for a visit!

Grandpa Steve and Layla
Grandma Barb and Layla
 

Layla also got to meet Great-Grammy Noel. It was a very special moment since they share the same birthday....they are 90 years apart...amazing!!

1 comment:

The Courtnage Family said...

What WONDERFUL pictures and so very special as well. I am so sad i was unable to come up to WI to see you guys. I love and miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you soon