September 2, 2010

Last of the WI trip!!

We celebrated my Dad's 70th birthday while we were in town. Chad and my brother took him golfing and we had a nice birthday dinner at Tim and Lisa's. 

Look at Layla's face...too cute!
Cousins!!!
Grammy and Layla
Grandpop and Layla
Grammy and "The birthday boy;-)"
All the kids, including Grandpop wore birthday hats:-)Layla didn't even try to take it off!!
Josh!
Grandpop with all the kids!
Happy Birthday Grandpop...Love U!
Fun with the cake!
Giving Grandpop a big cake kiss!!
Aunt Lisa and Layla!
My Dad, me and Grammy
The Fam
The morning of our last day visiting:-(
Great-Grammy and Grandpop
Grammy and Grandpop
Daddy and Layla
Mommy and Layla
Uncle Tim and Aunt Lisa...Layla misses you both xoxo
Our last night visiting!
Grandpa Steve and Grandma Barb stopped by my parents to say good-bye on our last night.

No comments: