March 16, 2011

Visiting Friends in WI

While visiting in WI Chad had to go to San Diego for the week because of work. So Layla and I got to visit some of my friends and there daughters! We went to Waunakee to visit my good friend/roommate from college Amanda and her three daughters!! We had a great time catching up. Layla loved watching/playing with Morgan, Kaitlin and Lauren. We can't wait for our next visit...there will be one more Van Wie by then!! Congrats Amanda!

Layla and Morgan (4yrs...almost 5!!)
Amanda's youngest daughter Lauren was down for a nap...so she wasn't in the pictures:-(...next time!
 Kaitlin (3yr), Morgan and Layla
Layla and I also made our usual stop by Auntie Kelly and Madyson's house. We had a great time!! I love to watch Layla and Madyson together...it is SO cute. We can't wait for our next "play-date"!!
Layla and Madyson (8 months!)
All of us!
 

No comments: