March 25, 2010

Daddy and Layla pictures!

Layla has been doing great! She will have her 1 month appointment to see Dr. Pat on Monday, March 29th!! She will be just a few days shy of 1 month. I can't believe how the time has flown by. Everyone keeps telling me that and now I understand.

Layla still has a bump on the back of her head from the suction, but it has gone down significantly. She has already out grown some of her newborn onesies and sleepers....they are a little to tight.

Layla and I have been going on walks everyday....since its nice here in Florida!! Sorry everyone back in Wisconsin;-) We are now anxiously awaiting a visit from my brother and his family. Layla can't wait to meet her cousins; Nicholas, Amber, Joshua and her Uncle Tim and Aunt Lisa. They will be arriving the day before Easter and staying till the following Friday. We are so excited!!!

Here are a few pictures of Daddy and Layla:

 
Giving Daddy a Big Hug!!

She had to wear her bunny onesie....for Easter!

I had to post a picture of Layla's first (and probably last!) Juicy Couture jumpsuit. It was a gift from Chad's co-workers/friends Stacy and Joel. I don't even own any Juicy clothes!!! They also got Layla the beautiful blanket. Thank you Stacy and Joel!



1 comment:

nichol said...

love her style..lol