April 3, 2011

Layla Loves the....VACUUM!!

 Layla can't get enough of our vacuum. She loves everything about it; when I use it or just to look at it. She even tries to say the word...va-va! It is really cute. She knows where I keep it and when I tell her we are going to vacuum she goes to the closet and waits for me to take it out! We need to buy her a mini one!
Layla amazes me everyday and how much she is learning!!

Layla loves to clap her hands all the time but especially too "If your happy and you know it clap your hands"...her Favorite song:-) Layla has a radio in her room and every morning she gives me the remote to play her favorite song...smart cookie;-)

Layla now has 5 teeth, 2 on the bottom and three on the top!

Is almost walking! She continues to take a few steps to reach Mommy and Daddy or a toy!

Points to the fridge for her cup of milk!

No comments: