March 12, 2012

Layla's 2 Year Dr. Apt!!

When we got back from Wisconsin Layla had her 2 year Dr. appointment with Dr. Mahoney! (Of course I forgot my camera) Layla really likes her Dr. (and so do I)! This was her first well check with her new Dr.! We have seen her twice for sick visits. Layla knows where her Dr. office is, so when we drive by it, she points at it and says "Layla Dr. is right there" "I like Dr. Honey"!! 

Layla did great at her appointment, but has become shy with strangers in the last few months! But she opened up to her quickly;-) Dr. Mahoney says she is doing Great! She couldn't believe how much she speaks/words in a row and that her memory is remarkable! She says she is one smart little girl! 

She is now on 2% milk! and she can try peanut butter soon, but I am going to wait a little bit since our family history with food allergies!

The day before her appointment Layla came down with a cold, and when we were at the Dr. she said Layla had an ear infection:-( Her very first infection, and I had no idea, Layla showed no signs.

Layla had no shots this visit...she is all up to date!


Layla statistics:
Weight...27lbs (54 percentile)
Height...34 1/4 inches (60 percentile)
Head Cir....19 1/2cm (92 percentile...still a big head)!

Whats going on with Layla!!
  • Loves to give hugs and kisses!
  • Can Sing her ABCs, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Row Your Boat and Happy Birthday!
  • Can count to 10
  • Knows all her colors! and when you ask what is her favorite "purple" 
  • Says the names of most of her books!
  • Can read some of her books pages...by memory;-)
  • Says Please, Thank You, and excuse me! It melts my heart;-)
  • Can say well over a hundred words!
  • Says anywhere from 3-8 word sentences
  • Her memory is unbelievable! I pulled out an outfit a few weeks ago and she said "I wear that when I see Santa"...and it was the outfit she wore when she sat on Santa's lap!
  • Loves Red Peppers!
  • Loves Hello Kitty, Maisy, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Tinkerbell!
  • Is fascinated with Babies!
  • Loves to Dance!!
  • Is SO silly!;-)

No comments: