February 5, 2010

36 weeks 6 days

I can't believe she is going to bless us with her arrival soon :-) We couldn't be more excited. Since my last post I've had several ultrasounds. Last week at my 35week ultrasound I could see her yawn, it was amazing. The tech. got a picture of it:
This past Monday (36w1d) they measured Layla and she is approximately 6lb 8oz, which puts her at the 60th percentile. The Dr. said everything looks good and she has been practicing her breathing.  I figured she was since she has hiccups everyday! She has them right now!!!  

At my 36w5d appointment my blood pressure was excellent and the dr. says my weight gain has been right on track. She is in the head down position, which is awesome, since we thought she may be breech because of the room issue. She is ready...we just have to wait till my body is.  My belly is still small enough for me to tie my own shoes and even bend over and touch my toes. I can't complain about that!

Last week we put up some shelves in Layla's room:

No comments: