February 27, 2010

Still Waiting!

Today is Sat. and we are at home......waiting. On Thursday I went to the hospital and still no dilation. I got the gel and still nothing. So if I don't into labor today or tomorrow then I will be at the hospital on Monday, March 1st at 5:30am for a cervix check. Dr. Connor is on call that day :-) He is a great Dr. and we know Layla and I are in good hands. He is possibly going to try to induce me and if not then a c-section at 12pm. 


Chad and I so very excited. We have been talking about how far we have come since we started trying to have a baby. Layla will be born almost a year from when I had surgery to correct the uterine septum....amazing. We have had a rough road but in the end we will have a beautiful gift from God. Life is Good :-)


Layla will probably be born on Monday, March 1st one day before a very special day....Great-Grammy Noel's 90th birthday. This will be a special birthday present for such a wonderful person. We love you Great-Grammy.

No comments: