February 17, 2010

38 Weeks....almost there!

38 weeks....wow! Well Chad and I thought she would be here by now, but we are so happy that she made it to full-term!! Although it seems as though she may want to stay where she is!  I went in to my obgyn for my 37w5d check and he stated that I wasn't dilated...nothing. The drs. told us that they will not let me go past my due date because I am high-risk. They said if I don't go into labor before my due date, they would have to induce me. Both drs. have stated that if I am not dilated by my due date that a c-section would be the next step. When someone is not dilated and is high-risk there can be complications/risks involved with trying to induce them when there body is not ready. I go into my obgyn tomorrow and we are hoping that I am dilated!! We really are hoping that I will not have to have a c-section.

          Some belly shots :-)           
 

We have been trying to prepare the dogs for Layla's arrival. I think they have a feeling that something is going to change. They say dogs can sense it. They won't leave me alone!!!! When Layla is born, Chad is going to bring home one of her blankets that she has been wrapped in from the hospital before we bring her home, so they can smell it.
Sam is so Sweet!
I love this picture of Jackson! We can't believe he is over 8 years already!! He was our first baby;-)

No comments: