February 5, 2010

GIFTS

I can't believe how spoiled she is and she hasn't even arrived yet! Some of Chad's coworkers and staff surprised him on his birthday with a baby shower. They got Layla SO many cute things. It was so nice of them! We have also been receiving gifts from attorney's that Chad works with....especially women attorney's! 
I obviously couldn't take pictures of every gift but here are a few:

This is one of the most creative gifts...Chad loves it and I can just see him reading the book to Layla and tickling her:

 It comes with a book and tickling gloves :-)



 I just love this onesie:
Front:

 Back:

So Cute!

I love this dress from our friends Chris and Maryam:
 

We just wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful gifts, it was so very thoughtful of all of you.

We also wanted to thank Grammy and Grandpop Noel for the many special packages that they send to Layla......Love you both!!

No comments: